my girls love to do crafts and I try to incorporate them as much as possible into our homeschooling... Ok Ok I really hate breaking out the paints and glue it just gets so messy and my little one hates her hands to be messy. But for the Christmas season I wanted to bring the stories to life and what better way then to let the kids get hands on? Can you guess what these will be?
The angels telling the Shepheards that baby Jesus had been born! Our verse is Luke 2:11 so it all went hand in hand. ( I drew the Shepheards, I know I can't not get involved I try but I can't)
For now I need to use stuff I have and my craft supply is not that large we have some finger paints some elmers glue and construction paper, some pipe cleaners and markers so for this we used noodles bowtie and twisties and the heads are beans. Nothing spectacular but the girls had a lot of fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment